Diamond Cut Forensics 10 Audio Laboratory Upgrade
DCForensics10 Audio Laboratory Upgrade: Unlocking the Mysteries of Forensics Audio Files
This is the upgrade version, you must own a copy of DCLive 7 or DC Forensics 8
- Surveillance Audio Recording
- Forensics Audio Authentication, Voice-Printing & Formant Analysis
- File Transcription / Time Expansion / Speed and/or Pitch Change
- Audio Restoration & Enhancement
- Audio Editing & Voice Garbling / Voice Disguising
- Audio & Acoustical Measurements
- Audio File Format Conversions
- Statistical Measurement Tools
- And much more . . .
Download DC Forensics10.03 here
Click here for more product details
Diamond Cut Production很高興宣布他們最新兼具科學及藝術的聲音鑑定軟體DC forensics10的問世， DC10不僅新增了許多新的工具，還加強了使用操作的流暢度；新的圖形介面讓你可以非常直覺地使用各種功能，而新的task panes可以引導使用者找到正確的解決方案。
New Forensics Features
- Forensics Audio Whisper Enhancer Filter (including 15 factory presets)
- Spectral Frequency Tracking to aid in Audio Authentication Audio Statistics Feature
(Peak, RMS, Avg, pk-pk…)
- Auto “Remove Silence” function for easier transcription of long surveillance files.
- Forensics Histogram vs Time display added for analyzing entire files in a histogram domain.
- Comparative Histogram allows comparison of statistical distribution of two areas of a file.
- Subsonic Explorer feature to help find sub-audible events
- Set a file Time offset for tracking time in multipart files.
- Direct Access to the Adaptive Frequency Domain Filter (AFDF)
New in version 10.03 (released April 7, 2017)
- New Feature: Vocal Wind Noise reduction
- Improved tracking of all editing functions in classic editing mode between source and destination files
- Added offset capability to the overtone and sub-harmonic synthesizer filters for a more natural sound.
- Added power spectrum display to the Spectrum Analyzer.
- Added “Delete All Filters” right menu option to the Multifilter
- New presets
- Bug fixes.
- Gain Normalize would have incorrect final gain levels
- CNF crash when running in “keep residue” mode at high FFT sizes
- Fixed overall gain of RIAA filter at 96kHz sample rate.
- Fixed crash opening some video file types.
New in version 10.02 (released April 30, 2016)
- SHA1 hash added to file statstics feature
Ease of use
- Tasks Pane feature guides you to the correct filter
- Updated GUI Appearance
- Waveform Overview for quickly getting around in a file
- One-Click Switch between Fast & Classic Edit Mode.
- Paste Interpolate Icon button for easy waveform interpolation when working with tablet computers.
- Larger and completely configurable toolbar Icons
- Goto specific file locations
- Customizable Keyboard Accelerators
- Added docking windows for History Dialog box, VU Meter and File
- Information dialog boxes
- Customizable Application Look
- Quick access to Spectrogram or Histogram views from the main window
- Changed the software application “look” to follow various flavors of Windows.
Additions and Improvements to existing features
- VST Hosting (Up to 6 VST Plug-ins Support) Added
- AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) compressed audio file support for file extensions such as .aac, .m4a.
- Over 1,950 Descriptive Factory Presets are now provided for ease in “getting started” with any given function.
- Improved the audio quality of the Stretch and Squish (pitch and tempo change) system
- Sampling Rate support extended from 192 kHz up to as high as 210 kHz providing up to 100 kHz Bandwidth capability.
- 32 New Paragraphic EQ Factory Presets Added
- Added Hr. indicator to record time display
- Low Frequency Shelf option added to the .Paragraphic EQ.
- One Year Fee Support
- Requires Microsoft Windows 7 or later
Click here for more details